Pacific College of Technology is an award-winning registered provider of vocational education and training, offering courses in Accounting, Business, Management and Information Technology. By completing a diploma/ advanced diploma with us, students open up a pathway to enter into most universities in Australia and are well prepared for real-life work.
Top 10 reasons to choose Pacific College of Technology
- The college is ASQA approved and CRICOS registered.
- All our courses follow the Australian Qualifications Framework and meet AQTF standards.
- We have highly qualified and supportive staff to help you smoothly transition to studying in Sydney.
- We offer a very competitive pricing structure.
- You can transfer credit earned at Pacific College of Technology to university.
- The college has flexible class timings (evenings and weekends are available).
- Courses at Pacific College of Technology provide you with the right skills and knowledge to succeed in a dynamic work environment.
- Our teaching staff provides hands-on, practical training in a high-tech and innovative environment.
- There is a good range of selected courses to suit your needs.
- The college is conveniently located right next to Auburn Train Station in the heart of Sydney, Australia.
Hands-on, practical training
We focus on the practical skills you need to be able to perform in your chosen career. We give you a solid grounding in theory, then teach you how to apply it to the real-world business situation.
Recognised by Australian universities
All our courses are government approved, so they are recognised by Australian universities and colleges. By taking a diploma (or above) with Pacific College of Technology, you may receive credit towards a Bachelor's degree program.
Prepare for university
We'll help you prepare for further education at an Australian university by teaching you vital academic skills like an essay, report and assignment writing, researching, referencing and critical analysis.
An enjoyable learning experience
You'll enjoy your time in Australia with our relaxed and friendly campus atmosphere. Plus, we'll help you have fun by sponsoring activities like trips to Sydney attractions, barbeques and sports tournaments.
The College is located in Auburn, which is approximately 20 km from Sydney’s CBD. The college is situated 2 minutes walk from the Auburn Railway Station, which allows students the opportunity to enjoy convenient transport facilities, nearby shopping centres, markets, restaurants and entertainment. Sydney provides one of the best environments for unique learning and social experiences.
Level 1, 91-95 Rawson Street
NSW 2144 Sydney, New South Wales, Australia