About Vancouver Career College
Vancouver Career College strives to create a world of opportunity for you through award-winning education and training. Our career-training programs are designed to help you develop the skills you need to start successful careers in the fields of business, education, healthcare, hospitality, technology, and trades.
We develop our curriculum in consultation with the business and healthcare communities to ensure that our graduates meet industry demands. Each program will train you to use most-current applications, software, and techniques in your chosen fields of study. With faculty members being accomplished instructors and skilled professionals, their wealth of knowledge and experience will truly enhance your learning process.
Additionally, we are fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia and the 2007 winner of the 'Consumer's Choice Award', as voted by you. We are also a member of the Canadian Association of Private Language Schools (CAPLS).
Certain programs are recognized by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of BC (CLPNBC), the Ministry of Children and Family Development of BC, TESL Canada and the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT).
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS - The faculty in the Department of Business and Hospitality are accomplished instructors and experienced professionals. Their experience and knowledge will help you develop the required skills that employers demand. Small class sizes allow instructors to spend more time with you on a 1 on 1 basis, which ensures that you will receive a quality education.
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH CARE - Faculty in the Department of Health Care and Education are knowledgeable, industry experienced professionals who are fully committed to help you become a skilled and versatile practitioner. Plus the strong relationships we've made in the healthcare community help us keep pace with market demands and changes in the field.
DEPARTMENT OF TECHNOLOGY AND TRADES - The Department of Technology and Trades is dedicated to prove you with a very comprehensive approach to careers in graphic design, IT, electrical and plumbing. Our instructors use the most current software applications and practical techniques to ensure that you develop sought-after marketable skills that work in the 'real' world.
Plus free upgrading of courses after you graduate, ensures you will always be in demand.
1. Accelerated, market-driven programs to train students in a matter of months enter a competitive job market.
2. Hands-on training helps develop the skills graduates will use in the workforce.
3. Instructors are also industry-experienced practitioners in the fields they teach.
4. Personalized experience because of small class sizes. Students have more interaction with instructors.
5. Practicum placements for every program so students can gain hands-on experience in their workplace.
6. Career and Employment Services available to assist students during the program and after they graduate to search and secure a job in their preferred career field.
7. Six locations across in BC: Vancouver, Burnaby, Surrey, Abbotsford, Coquitlam, Kelowna.
Programmes taught in: