City College promises an excellent learning experience in a friendly, supportive atmosphere with a great community spirit and superb facilities which re-create real working environments.
City College’s central campus is in Brighton's buzzing, fashionable North Laine area and every year, around 7,000 local and international students choose the college as their next step into a career or onto university. The college offers more than 700 courses, from basic vocational training to university level study, as well as a wide range of English Language courses.
Students enjoy a unique learning environment where they become part of the wider college community alongside UK students.
We understand that choosing where to study is an important decision, especially for an international student coming from overseas.
Reasons to choose City College Brighton
- Quality: We are a British Council Accredited Centre and members of English UK.
- Trusted: We are a UKVI approved Tier 4 Sponsor.
- Established: We were established over 100 years ago and have a long history of welcoming international students.
- Dedicated: A dedicated accommodation and welfare service for international students.
- Professional: Professional tutors who will help you to achieve your goals.
- Modern: Excellent facilities, including a Library and computer centre, cafeteria and free gym.
- Choice: A wide range of courses from General English through to University level.
- Inclusive: Immersion in a UK College environment allowing opportunities to interact with our British learners.
- Fun: Regular social events to promote student interaction.