Our Moreton Morrell College covers 750 acres of countryside and is home to many of our land-based students.
- 750 acres of countryside
- A working commercial farm
- Stabling for over 100 horses
- Equine therapy and rehabilitation centre
- An indoor school, a covered outdoor school, a large outdoor riding arena and horse walker
- Purpose-built farriery teaching unit
- Traditional brick-built forge and fully equipped farriery
- Wildlife habitats including woodlands, wetlands and grasslands
- Centres for horticulture and veterinary nursing, as well as a large animal welfare centre
- Construction facility with an open workshop area for brickwork, carpentry and multi-skilling
- Halls of residence
- Intercampus transport
- New sports facilities for 2016
Courses for school leavers, degree courses and short courses are all offered at Moreton Morrell College.
The list below may not be exhaustive and many of these subjects are run at various levels.
- Animal Welfare and Vet Nursing
- Brickwork, carpentry and joinery
- Countryside and Environment
- Equine and Farriery
- Floristry and Flower Arranging
- Forestry, Tree Management and Arboriculture
- Sport, Sports Therapy, Fitness and Leisure
To support our students in their studies we have specialist resources and facilities.
Our equine facilities consist of stabling for over 100 horses, an indoor school, a covered outdoor school, a large outdoor riding arena and horse walker. We also have a purpose-built farriery teaching unit, and our blacksmithing area has a reputation as one of the best in the UK.
We have a full working farm which is an independent commercial unit, allowing students to get real hands-on experience with a large dairy herd.
We also have a fully equipped farriery from where we run our blacksmithing courses.
For the countryside students, we have wildlife habitats including woodlands, wetlands and grasslands.
There are purpose-built centres for horticulture and veterinary nursing, as well as a large animal welfare centre.
The campus also houses a construction facility which has an open workshop area for brickwork, carpentry and multi-skilling.
The library is situated in the former polo school and provides up to the minute resources for all students.
Our Sports Academies are based at Moreton Morrell and give all students the opportunity to take part in sport alongside their course. There are two levels of membership: Performance Academy, open to all students and Elite Academy for students with potential or previous elite sporting experience.
Students at this centre tend to stay in halls of residence which are on campus. There are five halls with rooms for 270 students.
Intercampus transport is provided with good links to and from the Leamington Spa campus.
Programmes taught in: