Simply Academy is a leading provider of educational training services for the financial sector, dedicated to helping candidates boost their career prospects with recognised qualifications that are valued by employers. We design training solutions for individuals and corporate clients around the world and have trained over 10,000 professionals in the industry.
Our aim is to help learners achieve their career goals by providing high-quality training courses, designed and delivered in a way to suit our individual student’s needs. Teaming the expert tutoring of our experienced course instructors with our highly accurate and easy to understand study materials means Simply Academy is able to provide students with the necessary knowledge and expertise they need to succeed, whilst studying a course that is both engaging and enjoyable.
All Simply Academy training courses are approved and accredited by established awarding bodies to ensure the highest level of quality. Simply Academy’s vast industry knowledge, backed by a team of expert tutors and an outstanding level of customer care make us one of the best training providers in the financial services industry.
Why Study with Us
Here are just a few reasons why you should study with Simply Academy:
- We have been established for over 10 years and have successfully trained over 10,000 advisers into the industry.
- We are an approved training provider of The London Institute of Banking and Finance.
- We are the largest training provider of mortgage qualifications in the UK.
- We are also the largest corporate training provider in the UK for companies such as Royal Bank of Scotland and Santander.
- We are trusted partners of the National Skills Academy for Financial Services and the Financial & Legal Skills Partnership.
- Our pass rates are 85-90% and all our courses are backed by our Pass Assurance Scheme.
- Our course trainers are experts in their field and have a wealth of industry knowledge and experience to help you.
For more information on our courses, including availability and payment options, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly student support team. We’ll be more than happy to give you our expert advice and answer any queries you may have.